Peer Gynt Perisher Ski Lodge
These terms are applicable to all contracts of any kind made by Peer Gynt Ski Lodge Perisher (Peer Gynt Ski Lodge)and its clients and apply to all reservations, bookings and agreements for accommodation, dining, function room hire and use of all services at Peer Gynt Ski Lodge. Clients are invited to read these provisions and note their responsibilities, arrangements for payments, cancellation terms and limitations on the liability of Peer Gynt Ski Lodge. The contract is conditional until full payment of the deposit is received.
Client: any individual or group interested in the services provided by Peer Gynt Ski Lodge, regardless of making any payment for services.
BYO: bring your own
NPWS: National Parks and Wildlife Services
Peer Gynt Ski Lodge: Pure Perisher Pty Ltd ABN 66253547451 ATF the Pure Perisher Trust
General Terms and Conditions:
- All advertised rates are per room, per night with a maximum amount of people, displayed at the time of booking (minimum stay of two nights applies).
- All accommodation quotes and requests for reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until booking confirmation via email is received.
- Once a booking is confirmed, no subsequent discounts can be applied.
- Peer Gynt Ski Lodge reserves the right to change room type or room configuration before arrival.
- The rooms are licensed for a specified number of persons. Additional persons will constitute a breach of the occupancy arrangements with NPWS and will incur additional charges per person at full rates.
- Any changes made after confirmation of booking can only be requested via email and will require approval by a Lodge Manager. These changes may result in additional charges.
- Check-out is before 10 am and Check-in is from 3 pm. Outside these hours, luggage storage can be arranged on request. Please confirm the estimated time of arrival at Front Valley when making your Booking.
- The person making the booking will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying at Peer Gynt Ski Lodge.
Terms & Conditions for Client Bookings
1. BOOKING YOUR STAY
- Credit/Debit Card details are required at the time of booking and will be held on file until check-out.
- 50% deposit will be automatically charge to this CC immediately after your booking is place.
- In the case that any of the payments agreed are not made in time, this Credit/Debit Card will be automatically charged the amount due.
- These payments are as follows:
o The outstanding balance for your stay on or before the morning of your arrival
o Any monies owed for in-house purchases not paid by the time of your check-out
o Excessive cleaning fee or damage to the property if not paid by the time of your check-out
- Peer Gynt Ski Lodge reserves the right to decline any booking place within the 24hrs.
- A deposit of 50% of the total booking is to be charged the nominated Credit/Debit Card immediately after the booking is placed.
- If you wish to pay the deposit via bank transfer, please inform the office in notes when placing your booking or get in touch via email immediately after placing your booking. In this case the deposit is to be paid in the bank account stated below, no longer than 7 days after the booking was made.
- On receipt of the deposit, written confirmation of the booking will be forwarded to the client.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days and no contact is made, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- The remaining balance will be automatically charged to your nominated Credit/Debit Card on the day of your arrival.
- If you choose to pay via bank transfer and the remaining balance is not fully received by the morning of your arrival, the nominated Credit/Debit Card on file will be automatically charged.
- For bookings made 14 or less days prior to arrival, the full balance is due at the time of booking.
- All client cancellations must be advised and acknowledged via email to email@example.com. (please allow 48hrs for confirmation).
- If a cancellation is notified 30 days or more prior to arrival, a refund of any client payments will be made (note that there is a 15% of the total cost cancellation administration fee).
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival – NO REFUND OR CREDIT WILL BE PROVIDED.
- If cancelled on the day of arrival or no show – THE FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED AND NO REFUND OR CREDIT WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Refunds will not be given if guests are unable to arrive on the day of booking commencement or depart prior to the planned departure date (this includes but is not limited to, reasons relating to transport difficulties, unavailability of lift passes, and/or weather conditions).
- Force Majeure or Act of God terms will only apply at the discretion of Peer Gynt Ski Lodge
5. CHILD RATE
- Child rates apply to children between the ages of 3 and 13 years of age.
- Children under the age of three classify as infants. Adult rates apply to all guests from the age of 14 years of age. Infants are free of charge.
6. DIETARY REQUIREMENTS/ALLERGIES
- Dietary requirements to be advised at time of booking.
- We are able to tailor our menus to suit most clients’ dietary requirements and allergies when advised at the time of booking.
- Please discuss your specific needs with our Lodge Managers prior to arrival.
- Late notification or same-day requests cannot be provided due to our remote location.
- For any guests with severe allergy or anaphylaxis please let us know clearly at the time of booking.
7. COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
- In light of the ongoing pandemic, we would like to give our clients peace of mind in making their booking.
- In recognition that this is a very unpredictable situation, we have removed the applicable cancellation fee for the following circumstances:
o If Government Restrictions and border closures prevent travel to Peer Gynt on required dates;
o If any of the guests is diagnosed with Covid-19 and required isolation prevent travel to Peer Gynt on required dates;
o If Perisher Resort or Peer Gynt is not open on required dates due to Covid 19 and/or Government restrictions;
- In the case of pandemic related cancellation 10% of the monies paid will be held in credit valid for the following season. The rest of the payment will be refunded directly to the clients bank account.
- Please note that we may request evidence to support any Covid Cancellation Claim.
8. Client Damage
- The client is responsible for any and all damage caused by it or any of its guests, invitees or other persons attending Peer Gynt Ski Lodge in any part of the complex.
9. Use of Appliances
- Only appliances provided by Peer Gynt Ski Lodge are allowed to be used within the premises (including the guests’ rooms).
- An appliance must only be used for its specific purpose and in accordance with any instructions for use.
10. Additional Guests/Clients
- Only clients listed on the booking form may stay at the property.
- Any additional guests may only be accommodated with the written prior permission of the management of Peer Gynt Ski Lodge, who may levy an additional person/s surcharge.
- Violation of this clause may result in management asking the client and/or guests to leave the property without compensation. Any monies paid will be forfeited.
11. Damage Liability
- Should any damage, breakage or loss to the property be caused by the client additional charges may apply.
- If additional cleaning is required, additional charges may apply.
- These charges are to be settled before check-out or they will be charged to the nominated Credit/Debit card saved on file. These additional charges are to be supported by a photo documentation.
- No ski gear is to be taken to the rooms without proper cleaning and the previous consent of the Lodge Managers.
- For the comfort of other guests, noise must be kept to a minimum at all times.
13. Client Property
- Peer Gynt Ski Lodge accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of any Clients property left in the lodge, on the premises or in a vehicle operated by Peer Gynt Ski Lodge prior to, during or after a client stay.
14. Alcohol on Premises
- Peer Gynt is a fully licensed restaurant and accommodation venue. Legally there is no BYO permitted at the Chalet.
- We do have an après bar open in the lounge/dining area from late afternoon hours.
15. Smoking Policy
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the confines of the building, including leaning out of windows.
- All areas of the lodge are covered by back to base fire alarm systems.
- Should a client’s actions lead to a call out by NSW Fire Brigade, a $1500 fee is likely to be incurred and charged to the client.
16. Web Site Accuracy
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this web site, Peer Gynt Ski Lodge or its owners cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions occurring in the production or changes to accommodation facilities or amenities as specified.
- Actual conditions may vary to photographs displayed on this website.
17. Marketing Media Release Consent
- By accepting these Terms and Condition I give Peer Gynt Ski Lodge the right to take and use photos of myself and all other guests, including minors, under this booking as follows:
o I grant to use my photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platform as well as the official Peer Gynt Ski Lodge website
o I allow for these photos to be edited, altered, copied and distributed for any form of advertising and marketing of Peer Gynt Ski Lodge
o I agree that the photos belong to Peer Gynt Ski Lodge
o I understand that I will not receive any monetary compensation
- In the case you wish not to consent to the Marketing Media Release, please advise the lodge in writing via email.
- Any actions taken against these Terms and Conditions are considered as breaching of the contract between the client and Peer Gynt Ski Lodge and may result in financial responsibility to the client.
Peer Gynt Ski Lodge reserve the right to evict any clients who breach this contract without providing any refund or credit for unused services.
Peer Gynt Ski Lodge strongly recommends that all guests arrange appropriate travel insurance cover for the duration of their stay.